Value proposition to the agents of governance of businesses organizations, through comprehensive support in improving of corporate governance practices and strengthening of risk management, in the following areas of competence:
- Board of Directors’ member (certified by IBGC)
- Fiscal Counsel’s member
- Audit Committee’s member (Financial and Risk expert)
- Risk Committee’ member (Risk Management expert)
- Assessment of level of maturity in Corporate Governance: Gap analysis with Corporate Governance best practices and development plan for repositioning.
- Structure and coordination of audit and risk committees:
- Conceptual design of the structure and functioning of the committee
- Implementation of the proposed model
- Coordination of the committee.
- Whistle-blower channel: conceptual design, implementation and coordination.
- Assessment of level of maturity in Risk: Gap analysis with Risk Management best practices and development plan for repositioning.
- General Risk Assessment: Identification, classification and prioritization of strategic, financial and operational risks.
- Development of monitoring plan of prioritized risks for Board of Directors and/or Audit and Risk Committees.
- Development of internal audit plan for prioritized risks.
- Development of a regulatory compliance program.
Training in Risk Management for members of Board of Directors, Fiscal Counsel and Audit Committee